Baba Smart Grow Seed: VE-026 F1 Cauliflower Lowland
Item Code : VE-026
Product Description : F1 CAULIFLOWER LOWLAND
Quantity : +/- 50 seeds
Maturity : 65 days
Seed Sowing Guide
- Make some small holes on the seedling soil with gap 45-60cm each.
- Put in 2 to 3 seed for each hole and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Watering twice a day until after germination.
- When the seedling grow 3-4 true leaves, may thin out excess seedlings (remove weak seedlings) or transplant, keep the strongest seedling for each hole.
- Topdressed with Baba 532 organic foliage fertilizer two weeks once. Put the fertilizer away from plant with 15 to 20cm gap, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
- Ready to be harvested when the cauliflower head become compact, firm, and white.
When the cauliflower head grow till as big as a egg, shading the head by folding the leaves around head, the cauliflower head will be pure white without direct sunlight.