Baba Biodegradable Elegant Series Flower Pot【EG-260/ EG-310/ EG-392/ EG-465/ EG-512】
- It has drainage hole design in different layer to provide good ventilation and drainage
- 100% Biodegradable
- An unique biodegradable pot uses a special plastic formula which has been approved by the international laboratory to have a high biodegradable quality function that can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -17°C to 48°C.
- Can be fully recycled or mixed together with other existing plastic for recycled use.
- Simple design that fits in with all interior and landscape.
- Famous in large landscape design.
Recommended saucer size:
Benefits of using Saucer:
✓ Protect Your Patio
✓ Collect Drainage
✓ Keep Plants Hydrated
✓ May Require Less Watering
- Drainage hole design in different layer to provide good ventilation and drainage
Why Choose Baba?
Baba’s biodegradable pots can be broken down by microorganisms into humus, carbon dioxide and biogas when placed in a microbial environment. Similar to garbage, it can decompose either within an anaerobic (without oxygen and sunlight) or aerobic (with oxygen) environment.
Baba’s biodegradable pots will not decompose while they are placed on the shelf or stored in the warehouse. These flower planters have to be placed in a microbial environment in order for them to decompose. Our biodegradable flower pots can last for as long as 10 years for indoor usage and 5 years for outdoor usage.
Baba’s biodegradable plant & garden pots can be fully recycled or mixed together with other existing plastic for recycled use.