Baba Smart Grow Seed: VE-062 Green Celery
Item Code : VE-062
Product Description : Green Celery
Quantity : +/- 2 gm
Maturity : 75 days
Seed Sowing Guide
- In a nursery pot, spread some seeds on the seedling soil, and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Keep the pot out of the sun. Watering twice a day until after germination (7 - 15 days).
- Move the nursery pot to the place which expose to sunshine after germination.
- Transplant seedlings on second or third week after sprout.
- Topdressed with Mr Ganick 532 organic leafy fertilizer when the leaves are not fertile. The fertilizer may put in the middle of two plants, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
- Ready to be harvested when the plants are slightly larger.
When harvesting, may harvest the whole plant, or use scissors to harvest from the long stems and leaves in turn, let the young leaves continue to grow.
Aphids and black spot are most likely to occur during the planting process of green celery which require closer observe and we suggest to spray Mr Ganick Dr Neem for prevention weekly.