Join for exclusive offer
How to grow strong, healthy seedling at home?
★ 如何培育幼苗？ How to grow strong, healthy seedling at home?
You will need:
- Seedling tray/ Small pot
- Seedling soil
What to do?
1. Fill up the seedling pots with seedling soil and poke a hole of about half centimeter deep.
2. Small seed (leafy vegetable), put 2-3 seeds in a hole. Large seed (corn), put 1 seed in each hole.
3. Cover the holes with a thin layer of seedling soil.
4. Spray them with water and place at shaded area.
5. Seeds germinated after a day. Place them at shiny area and water once a day.
6. After two weeks, seedling trees will grow 3-4 leaves and it is ready to be transplanted.
7. Press the pot bottom, take out the seedling with whole soil and get transplanted.
Things to take note:
- Healthy seedling tree should be short and thick. If you found your seedling tree is tall and thin, this is due to lack of sunlight
- Do not water one day before transplant.
Recommended tools for seedling: